14 April 2017

Not a lot of stress, but I wish there was less...

I'm not having a bad week, but I don't want this collection of BS right now. 

The house needs repairs (ok, it's over 100 years old, it's always going to need repairs of one type or another). I don't want to deal with the stupid builders and the exhorbitant (sp?) charges.

I gathered up all the broken small-ish assorted electrical/battery-powered goods last month and now have 3 large-ish bags of them. I can't carry them. The local tip where I can take them is just too far away so I need to get a taxi to take me. (Make the phone call, Margaret, sheesh.). *grr*.

My primary tablet just lost its charger plug (I thought it was the USB port, I was wrong.). I traveled downtown yesterday and am presently waiting for the new charger plug (could be up to 2 weeks for it to arrive) it's free, due to the warranty, but I want it *now*. I tried to buy a replacement on Amazon, but since the Samsung repair centre took the old one, I have no idea what the specs are (well done me for not writing them down when I got the tablet). I have to wait for the new one, and buy a replacement off the info (I'll first go to the local Samsung shop and see if I can order one there and hope it's not a crazy price.). *aarrgghh*. 

My Dad needs his hair cut - I just don't have the skills to do that. There's a barber (he likes this barber) within walking distance, but for whatever reason he's "not feeling well" when I get him to agree to go "the next day". It's been months now. I'm tempted to shave his head while he sleeps...... *sigh*

I need dental work (a crown and a filling). I'm balking at making the appointment. The tooth where the filling is is aching and the work would *really* be better done *now*, but for whatever reason, I can't make myself either go to the office or phone them. *WHY?!?!?!?

The combined stress is making me eat. I'm now fat (fat. not personally fat but fat). I know what to do. I know *how* to deal it, and I find myself munching on snacks *and* eating meals. *mentally smacks self upside the head*.

The tablet incident yesterday was *apparently* the final straw and has brought on a 3 day tension headache (I get them once every year - I have to wait 3 days with the headache before an analgesic - any analgesic - will work). I'm *so* happy....I could just shit. 

.

.

.

.
I'm going to go and attempt to meditate. I've tried stretching the muscles of my shoulders and upper back, and that's not done a damn thing. Meditation might not help either, but it will pass some time. . . .

Later. (oh, I think this laptop is dying as well....great, just effing great.)

No comments: